PADI OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE
If you’ve always wondered what lies beneath the surface, now’s the time to find out. Start the journey of a lifetime with the PADI Open Water Diver course. It will change you forever.
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, your PADI Instructor takes you through the basics of learning how to scuba dive.
You start in a pool or pool-like conditions and progress to the open water (ocean, lake, quarry, etc.) getting the background knowledge along the way. Earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification is just the beginning. As a certified diver, fabulous dive destinations, exciting people, unparalleled adventure and uncommon tranquility await you. And, as you continue your adventure and gain experience through higher training levels, your opportunities expand. For more details on the PADI Open Water Diver course,
- Number of Dives: Five Confined Water Dives and Four Open Water Dives
- Knowledge Development: Five sessions
- Prerequisites: 10 for Junior Open Water Diver and 15 for Open Water Diver. Good health, reasonable fitness and comfort in the water.
- Materials You’ll Need: PADI Open Water Online Mannul, Log Book, PADI Open Water Diver Certifcate.
- Equipment you’ll use during the course includes: mask, fins, snorkel, tank, regulator, buoyancy compensator,
submersible pressure gauge and exposure protection as required by the local environment. Becoming a diver opens a door to a whole new world. Open yours and step through.
Open Water Diver will change you forver as maximun 18 M.
Stap 1 : Take you through the basic of learning “ How to Scuba dive” 10-12 hrs.
Stap 2 : In the pool or pool-like conditions 8-12 hrs.
Stap 3 : Four Open Water take 2 days,4 dives.
PADI Open Water Course Price 14,500 B.
Exinclude : transporttion and accomodation.